Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

On Mother's Day we went to visit Nana at her assisted living home for a nice lunch.  This is how the day went...

Hi Nana, Happy Mother's Day!
Wow, I didn't even know it was Mother's Day! Ha,ha,ha
Let's take a picture of all the mom's and then we will walk down to the Mother's day luncheon. 

That sounds lovely, let me just open this card someone got me.  Oh, look it's a Mother's day card.  I  didn't know it was Mother's Day.
So, where we going again?
Everything looks so nice.
What is this for?
All mother's get a flower to wear for Mother's Day.
Oh, how nice.



Why did that women give us flowers?


Mom, it's for mother's day!
Oh, yea, ha,ha,ha.



Well let's get pictures so I can remember this day.


Susi's here with gifts...
Is it my birthday?
No, mom, it's Mother's Day.
Oh, yea, ha,ha,ha I keep forgetting. 
Oh wow, look at all this chocolate.  It must be my birthday!








Nana in the background:  Oh, look who got me a gift? Is it my birthday?
Happy Mother's Day or Happy Birthday ....which ever way you want to remember it. LOL We love you Nana!











No comments:

Post a Comment